PhD (c), MSc and BSc Psychology, Personal Trainer, Online fitness coach, Freelance writer and researcher
I can provide feedback and advice about how to improve your writing, find more job opportunities and build your portfolio.
I work one to one with you to help you develop a plan to reach your health and fitness goals using evidence-based, effective, sustainable methods.
I can help you to get started as a freelance writer in the health and fitness niche.
I would not recommend using academic writing services. If you get caught you could forfeight your whole degree. It's not worth the risk. Instead, get some personalised one-to-one coaching to improve your writing. I offer these services if you are interested.
Check you've completed all the steps here: https://eepurl.com/dyil61
Hope that was helpful!
There are 7 steps I think are usseful when creating an outline:
1. Craft your premise
2. Roughly sketch your scene ideas
3. Interview your characters
4. Explore your settings
5. Write your complete outline
6. Condense your outline
7. Put your outline into action
Hope that helps!
I think it's important to know enough about the topic to be able to provide a comprehensive review. You don't need to hire a professional but you do need to do your own research. Read books, articles, magazines to help you better understand the topic. You don't have to be an expert but you need to be able to provide value to your audience.
You are better off providing comprehensive high-quality reviews of a few products than lots of poor quality reviews. Take your time with each product review to ensure that it is of a high standard.
You could create several pieces of content for the same product by talking about each of the different features separately. I would also re-purpose the content so in addition to providing a YT video, you can also create an Instagram post and a blog post. People like to consume content in different mediums so you need to cater to that.
I provide coaching for writers if you want to get feedback and advice about how to create content for a blog on this topic.
A few things that really help me get more done:
1. Pomodoro technique: Set a timer for 25 minutes, work on a last without any interruption. Then take a break for 5-10 mins, rinse and repeat. It's so much easier to start when you only are working for 25 minutes at a time.
2. Do the biggest task first: It's best to do the biggest task first, rather than smal tasks like checking email etc. This is because that's when you're most fresh and energized. After you have completed that task, you'll have such a strong feeling of accomplishment and that will carry through to the rest of your day.