WHO AM I?
I'm a passionate, creative, and eager HR Professional with 9+ years of experience working with HR management's full life cycle, from recruitment and talent acquisition, payroll, employee relations and labor relations, compensations, and benefits to Performance Management.
Let me highlight my core softs and tech skills, that make me the best candidate:
• Adaptability: Worked on various projects at the same time and have the ability to handle complex problems. Worked with various cross-functional teams, multicultural and remote environments within US, Europe and LATAM companies. Fast and self-taught learner, working with fast-paced environments and expert working inside Start-ups environments.
Teamwork: I'm a team player, negotiator, and excellent communicator, and I'm proactive and creative in finding solutions for problems. Worked with various cross-functional and international teams on designing and executing HR Strategies, and projects.
My colleagues think I am a joker, and believe me, I'm a funny guy who likes to make people laugh at work and have fun, but seriously, I'm also the one who gets things done.
I enjoy working with and for people, and this is part of my management style:
1. As a colleague, I'm a team player, negotiator, and excellent communicator, and I'm proactive and creative in finding solutions for problems.
2. As a leader, I'm a coach and foster, and I like to teach and share knowledge with my team if they have a problem, so have I. We share responsibility, and I make sure to develop a safe.net environment, where they can feel free to share fears and difficulties.
3. With my leaders, I'm resilient and committed person, I take ownership of every project and tasks, and when I fail, I take responsibility to improve next time.
4. As a person, I'm the one who tells jokes, but I'm also the one who takes work seriously. In the past, people tend to think I was not a good employee, "funny to be serious, they said". And guess what?, here I am thriving organizing from HR.
WHAT DO I DO, AND HOW DO I DO IT?
1. I help organizations, companies, leaders and individual contributor, designing and implementing strategies to strengthen and improve the work culture, communications process, and teamwork, which aim to have a high impact on the business results, always looking for trends and new ways to implement innovation as part of my job.
2. I keep myself up to date with knowledge so that I can come up with fresh ideas and strategies on Performance Management, Employee's Experience and relations, Recruitment, Compensations.
If you may need any help with people management, I'm your guy.