2015 - 2019: Operations Coordinator @Uber:
- I worked at Uber Monterrey (Mexico) since we were a single city, up to a +25 cities operations. Monterrey grewth 13x the amount of trips done since I started.
- I worked in all areas of local operations (customer service, rider & driver engagement, fraud prevention, marketplace health and balance, trip quality, customer acquisition, among others).
- I was intermin manager for a team of +20 customer service representatives.
2019-current: Head of Global Operations @Envia.com:
- I'm currently the Head of Global Operations at a 2-year start-up in Monterrey.
- I manage a team of 20 people among customer service, sales and marketing departments.
- I am responsible for the growth of the Mexico's and Colombia's operations, and in charge of launching USA and Europe this year.