I've helped change-makers use story to solve social problems for 35 years. And I've learned that, if you want to make real change, you need to do more than just tell stories to sell ideas. You need to use story to design the future you want and make it happen. I'll help you research, develop, test, evaluate and share your ideas to produce measurable and meaningful impact.
• Co-founder of four innovation labs.
• Award-winning documentary filmmaker with over 200 credits.
• Author, "Story Design: The Creative Way to Innovate".
• Popular speaker and contributor to Stanford Social Innovation Review.
• Innovation & design consultant for 30+ clients from industry, government, academia and non-profits.