Yonah A. Welker (Yonah Artemis Welker) is an entrepreneur and influencer is known for his passion and dedication to the OEI Domain (Openness, Education, Impact). Driven by the story of his rare neurological disease and a long-term improvement process, he has turned it into a comprehensive entrepreneurial journey at the intersection of venture capital, innovation and empowerment.
Сurrently he is the founder of the Yonah fund (formerly WM Network), that exclusively empowers ideas in the OEI domain. Besides, he is involved in various works, ventures and projects dedicated to education, empowerment and development across the US, Africa and Asia Pacific communities.
Some of Yonah's past and present noticeable affiliations include:
• World Economic Forum;
• EU Commission;
• Accelerators: MassChallenge, Unreasonable Institute, Founder Institute & etc.
• CoFounder at LikeHack;
• CoFounder at HardwareTech
/3. Inquiries & Requests/
• Work Together - passionate about working with organizations, startups and projects related to innovation, impact, sustainable development, education. Typical formats: advice, projects, boards;
• Influencer / Voice - enjoy to participate in campaigns or initiatives, specifically driven by impact organizations and mission-focused brands that help to empower people and cover specific issues or topics;
• Speaker - speaking topics mostly cover areas that involve the key personal, professional and entrepreneurial interests: Openness, Education, Impact (OEI domain).
#SocialImpact, #SocialVentures, #Education
Schedule A Call - calendly.com/yonahwelker