I write books such as the Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller The Age of Anomaly or Wealth Management 2.0, the only book out there that shows those who make money online how to manage that money properly.
I also teach people economics through my YouTube.com/OneMinuteEconomics channel, with my work being featured on prestigious platforms such as MSN as well as at the university level all over the world and even on television.
I've also been running DomainingTips.com, one of the most popular domain investing websites out there, for approximately 12 years.
Contact me if you:
* are interested in economics-related advice, maybe because you're worried about the state of our financial system or perhaps for other reasons
* want to decide which asset classes to invest in (from traditional assets such as stocks to exotic ones such as domains or cryptocurrencies)
* want to become better at investing in exotic assets such as cryptocurrencies or domain names
* want to choose a great name for your business, service or product
* need help putting together an online marketing campaign
* are interested in a YouTube-related career, anything from publishing educational videos like my One Minute Economics ones to vlogging
* are a writer who wants to learn from my experience as a bestselling author
... or anything else for that matter, feel free to pick my brain!