I've been running DomainingTips.com, one of the most popular domain investing websites out there, for approximately 8 years.
I teach people economics through my YouTube.com/OneMinuteEconomics channel and have written the only book out there that shows those who make money online how to manage that money properly: Wealth Management 2.0, which became an Amazon best seller just 24 hours after its official launch.
Other projects: MegaSites.com (development), Articles.biz (article writing) and UnmanagedHosting.com (hosting services).
Contact me if you:
* want to become better at investing in domain names
* want to choose a great name for your business, service or product
* are interested in economics-related advice, maybe because you're worries about the state of our financial system or perhaps for other reasons
* want to decide which asset classes to invest in (from traditional assets such as stocks to exotic ones such as domains or cryptocurrencies)
* need help putting together an online marketing campaign
... or anything else for that matter, feel free to pick my brain!