Work effectively in a challenging environment and create value by using a mix of my capabilities. knowledge and innovative approaches to delivering the best results.
17 years of extensive industry experience in Banking, Education, and Information Technology. 13 years’ experience in banking with the largest private sector bank in the country (HDFC bank) and 4 years in the higher education industry.
• Played the key role in establishing the IIT Delhi endowment as a brand and created its visibility amongst the targeted audience efficiently.
• In the Education, history of India pioneered the vision, execution and fundraising with the official launch of the first ever Indian Endowment fund (IIT Delhi Endowment Fund) by the Hon’ble President of India at Rasthrapathi Bhawan on 31st October 2019.
• First Woman Cluster Head in the state of Jammu and Kashmir
• Secured No.1 Cluster Head in the region - WEST 2 of HDFC BANK for revenue generation in TPP during the FY 2013-2014.
• Multiple awards won for highest sales as Branch Manager for various products and services in HDFC Bank
• Was awarded Sliver Star award for the best human resource management and nil attrition in the cluster
• Secured Key performer rating in HDFC bank over 3 times in different roles held.
• Awarded Top Personal Banker Pan India
• Awarded the Most Outstanding Student of the School at Queen Mary’s, Delhi.
• Head Girl of the School & Hostel at Queen Mary’s School, Delhi.
Professional Work Experience
Strategic Research & Analysis
• Support achievement of strategic vision by articulating market dynamics and strategies, identifying the company’s positioning, challenges, and opportunities, and working with go-to-market and product leaders to inform implementation
• Collect, organize, and analyze intelligence from a wide range of sources
• Build and/or maintain databases to manage data collected
• Analyze Workforce Skills’ growth and development opportunities, supporting and facilitating the build/buy/partner decision-making process
• Apply market maps, value chain analyses, and other strategic frameworks to depict how and where our product investments expand addressable markets
• Work with different parts of the business to understand, document, map and prioritize strategic requirements
• Turn insights and ideas into viable propositions and value differentiators for our solutions
Commercial Research & Market Analysis,
• Research including market trend and competitor analysis, start-up activity, investor commitments and customer and user needs
• Support the development of future product commercial, business and pricing models drawing on product and competitor research and analogous examples
• Contribute to the development and progression of new business opportunities (as part of pre-sales or deal-pursuit teams) with strategic and business insight
Business development & Stakeholder Management
• Responsible for managing and growing the business.
• Responsible for sales management and revenue generation within the cluster. Tracking and monitoring daily productivity and book movement of the Cluster
• In addition, provide quality leadership, encouragement, and guidance to all assigned personnel, while ensuring that clients receive superior client service quality.
• Working as an independent profit Centre Head, Responsible for Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet Management, generating business for various banking products like Savings & Current Accounts, Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Shares etc.
• Developed and implemented the retail incentive plan to drive improved performance.
• Taking various initiatives for increasing customer penetration for sales,
• Managing customer-centric banking operations, forwarding customer instructions to the concerned department & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
• Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
• Improved customer retention and satisfaction above the industry average.
• Evaluate advancement proposals/programs from faculty and departments, developing fundraising opportunities through a “portfolio strategy” i.e. Professorial Chairs, Scholastic awards, Naming of facilities, buildings and student welfare infrastructure etc.
• Management and Implementation of MoUs and Agreements between institute and donors, to support specific and any special requests
• Work closely with the Chief People Officer (CEO) to drive the foundation’s agenda in India, Europe and North America.
• Monitor progress of projects/programs as per agreements, providing periodic updates to CEO, Endowment Fund Board, and alumni
• Develop the regional CS strategy and strategic priorities aligned with the global strategy, and to external market needs. Engage with key leadership stakeholders to understand their vision for the region.
• Coordination and collaboration with IITD AAIP office, USCO, IIT Delhi/PAN IIT alumni associations around the world and other IIT’s as needed for joint programs, communications enhanced outreach, etc.
• Coordination of IIT Delhi-related activities/event, e.g. interface with offices of Director IIT Delhi, other Deans and faculty, booking of conference rooms/halls, etc to host alumni and institute events
• Ensure internal compliance of all projects – e.g. work with the risk, quality, and independence teams to assess t viability of working with external stakeholders being the Alumni, and other contributors
• Continued development of a supportive and collaborative work environment through active participation in internal collaborations, teams, and activities
• Provided in-the-field coaching and mentoring to improve banking center performance.
• Managing huge team for learning cum development, handholding, career progression, appraisal, grievances, and for controlling the exit and attrition
• Hiring, training, and supervising all bank staff and helping them understand their work and quality standards to be attained.
• Managing and leading a result-oriented team with effective supervision and guidance
• Motivating and encouraging staff in their work to keep the cluster running effectively.
• Responsible for appraisals and promotions of all staff under my supervision
• Ensure clarity of Business objectives among staff.
Name of Company
Duration of Experience
TechProjects Market Analyst August 2022 Current Job 6 months
IIT Delhi Endowment Foundation
Lead Program Manager
IIT Delhi Senior Executive Officer
Aug 2019 May 2021
1 year 10 months
Senior Vice President
March 2017 Oct 2017
HDFC Bank Assistant Vice President
May 2005 March 2017 11 years 11 months
May 2002 March 2003
University/Institute Percentage/CGPA Year of
passing Major Subjects
(2-year course) Amity Business School, Noida
80% 2005 Marketing and Finance
Political Science Hons
Hindu College, Delhi University
53% 2002 International
Affairs, Public Administration
Class XII (Queen Mary’s, Delhi)
84% 1999 Maths, Accounts, Economics
Class X (Queen Mary’s, Delhi
78% 1997 Maths, Science, Social Science and Hin