** Make more money from email marketing using Klaviyo **
Still have a basic 'default' setup in Klaviyo for your eCommerce store? You're leaving money on the table.
I've worked with many businesses using Klaviyo to set up automated flows, cross-sells, upsells, customer nurturing and more. Keep your customers informed, reduce support inquiries, and - more importantly - make more money - by implementing an ADVANCED Klaviyo setup.
What's different about me? I've used these techniques in my OWN businesses too. There's no 'fluff', and I've learned in the real world (not just from online courses or other people's businesses). I've seen both sides: my own business, and, hundreds of clients' eCommerce businesses too, while running my own agency and working at Shopify for two years.
* Flows: Make more money from automated emails
* Copywriting: Titles, preview text, body text and outros
* Content delivery: Want to deliver a set of PDFs from a specific signup form? Re-assure customers about their delivery time? Thank customers with a special message?
* Segments: Don't send everything to everyone. Split your customers up by 'segments' for more targeted returns.
* Customised, unique discount codes for Shopify, sent automatically via Klaviyo
* Mobile-friendly email setup
* Integration with Shopify
* Signup forms: Where & how to add them
* Biggest mistakes made by eCommerce stores (example: showing a popup to EVERYONE when they first land on your website).
* Popups: How to balance email collection with not annoying your customers
* And more.
What I’m passionate about: Aside from my passion for technology and eCommerce, I’m also particularly excited about *for-purpose companies*. My clients are not only concerned with dollars, but other things too. I’ve helped mission-driven companies in conservation, the environment, plastic reduction, learning, mental health, and more.
With this in mind, I run Grow Like An Elephant, where we help for-purpose companies grow online.
Elephants grow big, fast… but in a robust, sustainable way. They are deep-thinkers, and work for the greater good. This is how I help clients -- bringing 15 years of online experience to carefully assess and find ways to improve online businesses. I get things done, and help them grow -- quickly, but sustainably -- so they grow for the long term.
Interested? I’d be glad to help.