Review: "Caitlin is by far one of the most brilliant and dedicated individuals that I've had the privilege to work with. From planning strategic growth initiatives to devising multi-platform marketing campaigns, she is adept at maximizing core company strengths and leveraging them in both the corporate and non-profit sectors. In my position as Director of Marketing for the Off Broad Street Players it was inspiring to collaborate with Caitlin to get fresh ideas and launch new initiatives that helped produce cultural awareness and ticket sales for my theatre company. I think my favorite attribute of Caitlin is that she is amazingly perceptive - able to read between the lines and understand the bigger picture."
Brandywine Ballet Company
West Chester, PA
Director of Operations (July 2014-Present)
- Coordinating annual planning in collaboration with the Board of Directors.
- Supervising the administrative staff and directing administrative operations.
- Overseeing all Marketing and Development Activities
-Acting as the representative and advocate of the theatre company with government agencies, insurance companies, community and local business groups and arts organizations.
- Acting as primary liaison with the Artistic Director and oversight of production expenditures.
Front of House Manager (May 2013-March 2014)
- managed relationship with all vendors
- managed box office operations and staff
- managed staff of volunteers for all events
- managed hospitality and backstage services for all acts and performers booked at the Levoy, including The Musical Box, The Nutcracker, Wizards of Winter, and more.
- provided a great audience experience for more than 200+ events, including:
-- Tracey Morgan
-- The Outlaws
-- Kathleen Madigan
-- The Blues Brothers Revue
-- etc., etc.
Helped to build a healthy working relationship with our resident theatre company, the Off Broad Street Players.
Marketing Director (Mary 2013-December 2013)
- Front of House management and responsibilities, all of which are listed above.
-contact for news outlets, radio stations, bloggers, television opportunities, and print media and campaigns.
-ran all events in our theatre, including auditions, performances, special guests taking tours, etc.
-helped to design all posters and would have final approval on every design outsourced from our building
- contact for group sales, and for the booking of our theatre
$250,000 Grant from Google Ads.
Doubled the number of Facebook followers, and created a social media presence across the board where there was not one.
Created a Press Night and Live Tweeting that has caught on amongst our audience members.
Managed marketing efforts for auditions for Les Miserables, which drew more than 200 auditioners.
I was a guest speaker at Cumberland County College as well as my own university, Arcadia, in which I was asked to speak about professionalism, internships, and having a job such as the Marketing Director directly out of college.
Served as spokesperson for the theater for the filming of "Insights"
After our Executive Director left in October of 2013, I filled in and ran the theatre as well as remained the Marketing Director for three months until a replacement was found.