Objective counsel on cultivating and harnessing the innovative potential of your communities (employees, customers, public at large) to tackle key challenges.
Co-Led OpenIDEO ( www.OpenIDEO.com ), an award-winning global social innovation community collaboratively creating new solutions to pressing social impact challenges, in partnership with:
* Governments: European Union, United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, CIOs from 35+ Countries...
* Companies: Sony, Nokia, Unilever, General Mills, Coca Cola Enterprises, UnitedHealth, Barclays, Steelcase, Itaú...
* Foundations/NGOs: Amnesty, Grameen, Oxfam, Mayo Clinic, YMCA, Stanford, World Wildlife Fund, Clinton Global Initiative, YMCA, AARP Foundation, Stanford...
Also, through OI Engine ( www.OIEngine.com ) helped bring innovation platforms to companies & other organizations to create new opportunities, by breaking through silos & hierarchies; engaging their internal and external communities from employees to the public at large; and catalyzing communities of collaborative innovation at scale.
* Global clients across industries: consumer, energy, finance, education, nonprofit, etc.
Our innovation engagements have led to new products/services/businesses/organizations/strategies/processes; sparked engagement, mindset, & behavior change among hundreds of thousands around the world; and boosted financial returns, customer satisfaction, & social impact.
Previous stints in strategy, innovation, brand management, marketing, corporate social responsibility, social enterprise, nonprofits, & education with organizations like Bain & Company, Procter & Gamble, and Harvard Business School, on projects including:
* Innovation Strategy, Product Lineup, & Launch Marketing Development: Consumer Products
* Product Development Strategy & Process Redesign: International Fashion Brand
* Geographic, Services, Delivery, & Business Model Growth Plan: Diversified Healthcare Provider
* Merger Integration: technology research, advisory, & consulting firms
* Online Channel Expansion: National Public Radio programs
* Acquisition Diligence & Growth Strategies: in industries including healthcare, food & beverage, direct sales, retail, telecom, manufacturing, cosmetics