Santa Fe, NM
I'm a content creation powerhouse - part writer, part marketer with a New York Press Award and a Master's Degree in Direct and Interactive Marketing from New York University.
• Published in Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post, The Next Web, Duct Tape Marketing's Blog, CoSchedule's blog... and more soon.
• Author of best-selling book, "50 Ways to Build Your Email List" (40+ 4.5-star reviews)
• Have run A/B split-tests that resulted in over $1 million in saved ad spend.
• Managed PPC ad budgets over $2 million per year.
• Started several successful online businesses.
• Sold two of those businesses.
• Created a list-building training course of over 118 video tutorials for a major email service provider.
• Built and promoted websites since 1997.
I just qualify as an online influencer:
• Klout score of 63.
• I am #50 on Capterra's list of 59 B2B Marketing Influencers You Need to Follow on Twitter.
• Onalytica Top 100 Twitter Influencer: B2B Marketing: #58 Pamella Neely, Content Marketing: #71 Pamella Neely.
My first ecommerce website, ACommonReader.com, was described by The Internet Cool Guide as "a jewel" way back in 1998. Only Amazon.com was as highly rated among online booksellers at that time.
I grew the online store into 22% of sales in 2 years through SEO, email marketing and A/B split-testing.
While at NYU for my Master's Degree I interned full-time at the ad agency Grey Direct in their digital marketing department. I simultaneously launched my first ecommerce business, The Original Christmas Gift.
Next I took a job as a copywriter and project manager at a small New York ad agency where I managed email marketing and direct mail campaigns.
Then I moved West and started working with dozens of small businesses and Internet retailers.
I'm currently a freelance marketing writer specialize in long-form blog posts and other marketing content for companies who want to reach small business audiences.
What can I do for you?