Involved with crowdfunding for hardware products since 2011. Crowdfunding expert & consultant for numerous tech start-ups, helping them raise over $5m.
I managed the PR, marketing and campaign strategy for one of the most funded Technology campaigns in Kickstarter history - Superscreen http://kck.st/2ouAovi
Most viewed writer in Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Crowdfunding and Hardware Startups on Quora.
Hands-on approach with:
• Community building & pre-launch buzz;
• Project planning, management & strategy;
• Campaign, rewards & video creation;
• Marketing strategy & promotion;
• PR & media outreach.
• Superscreen http://kck.st/2mYWiWT ($2.54M on Kickstarter)
• Cubetto http://kck.st/2rz5MLy ($780,000+ on Kickstarter)
• Podo http://kck.st/2g37nmf ($750,000+ on Kickstarter)
• AYO http://igg.me/at/ayo ($370,000+ on Indiegogo)
• ZEIº http://kck.st/2fRdmNc ($300,000+ on Kickstarter)
• Cubetto Super Series http://kck.st/2JA97TV ($200,000+ on Kickstarter)
• Bold Knot http://igg.me/at/knot ($150,000+ on Indiegogo)
• FlipFlic http://kck.st/1MPmp9l (~$100,000 on Kickstarter)
• FLOAT Shelf http://kck.st/2fMej8V (~$50,000 on Kickstarter)
I got hardware campaigns covered in CNET, TechCrunch, TheVerge, DigitalTrends, VentureBeat, Geek, TechnoBuffalo, PhoneArena, Pocket Lint, AndroidAuthority, DailyMail, BritCo, Core77, TechTimes, TechSpot, Gizmag, Inhabitat, CultOfMac, 9to5Mac, NewAtlas, PSFK, TrendHunter, DesignTaxi and a lot more.
Get my free cheat sheet:
“7 Proven Steps to Get Your Upcoming Hardware Kickstarter or Indiegogo Campaign in Top-Tier Media (in 2017)” here http://dayonefunding.com
Need advice on your campaign? Schedule a call with me on Clarity
Looking to raise multiple 6 or 7-figures? I work with just a handful of clients per year, find out if we are a fit: firstname.lastname@example.org