Hardware / deeptech startups are complicated - but they are not impossible.
Plenty of digital experts out there, but what if you have a product? Or, even more complicated, an early stage (university/research instituteion) technology that you are looking to validate. I'm happy to share my experiences for your benefit.
Apart from the hardware /deeptech, feel free to approach me if:
1. Are a budding entrepreneur and need advice on how to commercialize your technology/startup
2. A student wondering if entrepreneurship is for you
3. A corporate looking for advice on how to set up an innovation lab or work within countries on innovation projects
4. Are looking for a facilitator for innovation programs (workshops/bootcamps)
5. Are looking for a neutral party to help craft your value proposition and future business (from a technology)
6. Any organization looking to raise grants for their endeavour. Im a Certified Management Consultant and knowledgeable of grants (identify, write,submit), especially Enterprise Singapore grants.
I'm a Dutch national based in Singapore. I'm a co-founder and mentor and employee to various startups (hardware and digital startups). I also sit on grant panels and thus can share my experiences.