Growth, digital centric and data savvy marketing leader with leading agency (MRM/McCann, Omnicom) and in-house experience (ASPCA Pet Health Insurance, EHE Health, Daily News). Focused on scaling companies for rapid growth to over $100M ARR. Experience transforming both the top brands in the world (BMW, ADT, Honeywell), and emerging startups through brand strategy, performance marketing, operational insights.
• Have led marketing for several companies that grew from $10million to $100 million in ARR.
• Built marketing teams from 1 to 20.
• Have launched (ASPCA Pet Health Insurance, NYDailyNews.com, EHE Health) and relaunched (BMW, Honeywell, SAP, ADT) several leading brands.
I think about the business as a whole with the big picture in mind. Have sought input from cross functional teams to create operational plans.
Foundation of Data and Analytics Although a marketer to the core, I bring a foundation of analytical rigor and technical prowess Have led analytics teams and know how to translate business performance into insightful action.
Rooted in Technology
Creativity can only get you so far in Marketing. To be a great marketer, you need to embrace technology. I bring a deep understanding of Salesforce, Adobe and Google to help businesses get the most out of those tools.
Seeking opportunities as:
• Head of Marketing / Chief Marketing Officer in an emerging start-up or ‘restart’
• Chief Growth Officer in a company looking for operationally minded growth hacker.
• Chief Revenue Officer in a company that needs to connect Sales, Marketing and Client Success into a omnichannel revenue operation.
Industry experience: Healthcare, Automotive, Publishing, Financial Services, Consumer Products, Insurance, Travel, Education
What sets me apart:
• Not only a marketer but a business operator, can help departments work more closely together with revenue always top of mind
• Sees the value of both brand and performance marketing and when to execute on either.
• Highly proficient with data and technology and as a result excel in performance marketing.
• Experience with growth stage companies but ‘Restarts’ as well.
• Know when to delegate and when to take action, not leading from an ivory tower.