New York, New York / London
A no-nonsense professional leveraging personal experience driving strategy and business for countless industry-leading companies--many of which you know/patron/love/lovetohate/etc.--to help you out. Made a profession out of quickly identifying root causes of problems, and enacting purpose-built strategy that's poised companies and individuals to beat their competition, in perpetuity. How? I have a knack for teaching people how to fish--fast. Let's have a chat, and immediately get you to think a bit differently.
Superpowers: Strategy, Technology (details listed below), Product (Management and Development), Sales (6x President's Club +), and Marketing.
Who am I? ----- International business professional skilled w/ both driving technology usage (i.e. cloud-based or API-driven tech) and all things sales. Well-versed in all things "cloud."
Scaled new tech company into cash cow markets in just over a year. Client history includes: Uber, Barclays Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Transferwise, eBay, Netflix, and more.
Maybe I will write a book one day. For now, I'm enjoying the direct interaction with clients. Get the advice while it's not readily available for the masses.
• Director - Strategic Accounts (@Cloud Tech Company)
• Director - Global Sales and Go-to-Market Operations
• Advisor (@Marketing Technology Company)
• VP - Digital Strategist (@Digital Ad Platform Company)
• Senior Consultant - Transformation, GTM (@Consulting Firm)
• Executive MBA - The London Business School (Strategy & Corporate Finance Concentration, Consumer Behavior Science researcher)