* Serial entrepreneur with 5 businesses started, 4 failures, and 1 growing success
* Advising dozens of founder’s teams on how to utilize financial reporting to further their businesses
* 3 startup experiences as an employee
* 1 love of personal budgeting using YNAB
* 1 Bachelor of Interior Design, the foundation for Jacinthe’s people-centric approach.
In her role as a small business CFO, Jacinthe’s expertise (and passion) lie in the health and wellness, design, education, nutrition, and lifestyle spaces. She gravitates towards women-led ventures and organizations that occupy these spaces. Among the clients she’s worked with are a bespoke wedding and engagement jewelry company, a marketing strategy and services agency, an online tarot school and tarot deck publisher.