I will be teaching a self-defense course that includes understanding violence, fear-management, deterrence, and de-escalation strategies, physical self-defense that is rooted physiology and natural movements and self-defense law
The 3 more relevant pricing models in this case would be:
1. competitive Pricing - comparing the prices of your competitors and then setting your price accordingly (if you are new in the market, then perhaps lower. If you have a 'brand name' then perhaps higher).
2. Value pricing - basing the price based on the value that the course gives your clients (in THEIR eyes).
3. Bundle pricing - combining numerous services/products under one price tag - this gives a feeling of added value for the clients/customers.
In this case, I would combine the value method + the competitor pricing. If possible, try ask clients what they would be willing to pay (offer at least 3 options, all of which are ok for you). You can either ask them directly (at least the first group), or you can setup a 3 different landing pages (Wix) with 3 different prices, and see how people respond to each price. I am happy to explain more on this if you need.
I've successfully helped over 300 entrepreneurs and would be happy to help you. After scheduling a call, please send me some background information so that I can prepare in advance - thus giving you maximum value for your money. Take a look at the great reviews I’ve received: https://clarity.fm/assafben-david
Few of the easiest ways....
1. Effective case studies - multiple case studies showing how you solved major problems for other clients.
2. Celebrity endorsements - get co-signed by a notable figure will INSTANTLY boost your credibility and you can charge a premium price.
3. Media Coverage - getting into the media is EASY. Get featured on major media outlets like fox, hgtv, etc and then can advertise your services "as seen on tv"
There is lots of other ways too. I'm standing by if you want to pop on a quick call.
buddy a self defense is a unique art that not everyone practice if you want to price a premium service it just requires a little plan like you can offer a diet plan free.there are some other tips that can be useful. you can call me
The first thing is to value what you do not from self defence but from proactive sense that gives the best and asks for their worth