We are a producer of a device that was designed to neutralize/harmonize the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation (EMR/EMF) on the human body.
Since 2011 we sold more than 19.000 units (average price was $520), mostly in EU and now we would like to enter the US market.
We are looking for the right strategy (big partners and networks, or affiliates) on how to enter the US market as in EU we have hundreds of small distributors, healing centers, etc.
Setup a content rich blog about the tech.
Monetize via on page ads selling your device.
Buy traffic from Gemini + Outbrain + Taboola to your site.
Also, buy display ads through Taboola + other Ad Networks to place on sites to sell your product.
Build a mailing list of opt-ins off your site.
Use retargeting pixels to stalk people who visit your site.
I would start by using some of the same techniques you used to grow your sales in the EU to enter the US market.
Producing consistent quality content on your website is essential. Along with a solid social media strategy.
From there once you develop a solid presence it will be very easy to reach out to more small distributors, centers, partners etc. and get them on board. Plus you if everything is done right you will have inbound leads wanting your product too.
Make sure your partners have a healthy margin and understand the demand for your product.
If you need any help along the way Im just a call away.
Hi, while you may feel comfortable on EU market, US marketplace may cost you some surprise - not bad but it is different. With turnover you expect it would be smart idea to establish an LLC in US, pass all registration process with tax office and open bank account. From this point on you are not dependent on US distributors and you can access all small and medium size retailers who (at usual scenario) do not want to be importers. You can conduct US business yourself (without attorney or agent) even without being permanent resident in US.
Great answers already.
Some of my tips
1. What techniques got you so far? Can you standardise it
and check it if the same works in the US market
2. Would it be possible to draw up referrrals in the US markets
3. Producing consistent quality content on your website and be aggressive with your solid social media strategy.
4. Check with your digital agency to create "some useful and relevant content" that can go viral in the social media-- specifically USA market
5. Do you have affiliates from the US?
6. What part of the product can be given free as a "Test material" It can even be a "service tips" material Let them have a feel of your product and your service -- in short your brand
7. Can you participate in any trade shows physically or online
8. After creating all of these you could promote and advertise for "Distributors, Affiliate Partners " in that region
I can give a 10 minutes free talk in this regard
Hope it helps