Neel Mehta leads the technology platform deployments and futuristic stealth projects across Adani group, the second-largest conglomerate in India. He is an award-winning Healthcare Futurist, co-chair of the MedTech Committee at the AZ Tech Council, and Business Mentor with the Entrepreneurship cell at NIT Trichy.
He is an empathy-driven MedTech Innovator, Multifaceted and Serial Entrepreneur, and Biomedical Informaticist with over 8 years of experience in Digital Health, Leadership, and Healthcare Innovation. His experience includes Multidisciplinary Team Management, Project and Product Administration, Clinical Partnerships, Strategic Leadership, Business Development/Operations, Public and Investor Relations, Digital Marketing and Sales.
He has been recognized as the AZ Top Tech Exec in the Rising Star and 40 under 40 by Phoenix Business Journal, Arizona Business Leaders in Healthcare Innovation by Arizona Big Media, 35 entrepreneurs 35 and younger, and has been a keynote speaker at some of the leading healthcare and start-up conferences.
Neel also enjoys collecting stamps, attending concerts, high-fiving DJ Kygo, and flexing his negotiating skills.
• Tech Startup of the Year – Software and Business Services Industries by Stevie® American Business Awards®, 2018
• AZ Top Tech Exec Honoree – Phoenix Business Journal, 2018
• Arizona Business Leaders in Healthcare Innovation by Arizona Big Media, 2017
• Spirit of Enterprise award by WP Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, 2017
• Flinn Foundation Bioscience Entrepreneurship Grant Awardee, 2016
• 35 entrepreneurs 35 and younger, AZ Central, USA Today network, 2015
• TEDx Speaker: “The future of healthcare (is not about the 1000-crore ideas)” TEDx Ellisbridge 2019, Ahmedabad, GJ.
• Keynote: “The Future of MEDTECH,” AZ Tech Council’s MedTech Conference 2018, sponsored by Banner| Aetna
• Keynote: “The Digitization of Big Data,” CyberMed Summit 2018, Phoenix Convention Center
• “HealthCare Sector Innovation,” Opening Speaker & Session Moderator, CES 2018
Healthcare Strategy | Operations | Management | Fundraising | Predictive Data Analytics | Project Management | Product Management | Public Relations | Public Speaking | Innovation Development | Electronic Medical Records (EMR) | Clinical Decision Support (CDS) | Accountable Care Organization (ACO) | Patient Engagement | Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) | Lean Startup
Connect with Neel today to make a positive difference in people’s lives.