What are the things to look out for as triggers of introducing this revenue model?
your question is nearly impossible to answer properly without more context. Pricing is a crossroad for many companies and navigating the waters is not easy. Mistakes can be costly and put a lot of pressure on the company as a whole. Sweet spots are tiny. Hard to find and even harder to fortify. I assume that you don't have a pricing expert in your team - otherwise you wouldn't ask this question. Get professional help if you are unsure about this. Its a very influential factor for your success.
That being said. There are some rather standard questions you can answer that should help you to answer that question on your own or at least to start thinking into the correct direction. They are quite abstract because your question lacks specificity and context. Feel free to contact me for more tailored advice.
1. What is your current pricing model?
2. Are you able to deliver value repeatedly?
3. Are you aiming at growth or monetisation?
4. How are the competitors priced?
5. Price sensitivity of your target group?
6. What is cheapest way to the same value for your pot. customer and what is their most convenient way? Where are you positioned in between those?
7. How much runway do you have until you need to break even?
8. How many ways of monetising your services can you see? Upsell, crossell potential? Would it make sense to subsidise the entry level drug?
That is all from the top of my head. I hope it helps your endeavours!
Feel free to get in touch with follow up questions.
Have a great day!