* Is fairly high in demand.
* Requires the least amount of client interaction.
* Has a fairly structured process or system to deliver.
* Results/outcomes/deliverables are fairly simple and consistent to achieve.
* Is fairly future-proof (2-3 years) in the digital age.
Web hosting, look at the rise and falls of the various hosting companies and after it all they are still new hosting companies popping up.
Hosting will always be in demand because you always have people who don't want to deal with the learning curve or tech.
I know what you are thinking, the web host market is saturated and you are right, godaddy, name.com, siteground.com etc...
But if there is competition there is demand, so how do you stand out? Simple carve out a niche and focus your entire offering around that niche.
Example: getflywheel.com - They are carving out a niche for themselves by focusing on agencies.