We will be pitching a social media app.
Assuming that you have a product in market and have some traction
1. What is your growth plan?
2. What is your 3, 10, 20, 30, 60 day retention numbers?
3. If you have UGC, what is the % of DAU who are creating content?
4. What is the ratio of DAU to MAU to install base?
5. What is the viral coefficient, what is the viral cycle time?
If you don't have traction
1. What evidence do you have that this product will work?
2. How will it stand out from competition?
3. What is the market size?
4. How balanced is your team?
5. Why is your team likely to crack this product/market?
If there's more context, I can probably help better over a call.
Here's a different perspective: what's next in social media?
Are you the giant killer?
With the saturation that's happening in the web, I would push for getting your concept right (as a story) and connecting that to your demo, growth projection and competitive advantages. This linked narrative could allay most fears.
I'd love to talk with you about the possibilities of deep links and in-app interactions.
It would depend on the investor but most I know would want to know
- traction. how many have signed up for the app
- team. the strength, experience and committment of the team to the project
- financials. know your numbers inside out. From simple projected revenue to churn to cost of acquistion
- market. what is the market potential and who is your competition