We will add another 3-4 customers in another month. I want to raise a super angel round for 700K.
I have no idea how to go about it. What should I do?
How much dilution should I expect?
It all depends on the state of your company and your negotiation power. Questions to explore will include:
• How long have you been in operation?
• What is your growth rate?
• How many people in your team?
• What is the value of your assets? (physical + intellectual)
I'm in the process of doing pitch coaching for 30 startups raising $750k and $6M, and the accelerator has already asked me to do another round of pitch coaching for them in September.
The basic principles for raising funds always the same:
1. Cut the crap from your business plan, your strategy and your pitch.
2. Build relations with investors so that they trust you and your business.
3. Pitching to investors is not selling your product / service, it's selling your company and yourself as an entrepreneur.
4. Prepare yourself 10,000% so that you are ready for all eventualities
1. Do you want some help preparing your company for investment?
2. Do you want some help with preparing your pitch to investors?
3. Do you want some help with reaching out to investors, build relations with them and ask for investments?