I am a tertiary qualified procurement professional with previous experience as an Australian Legal Practitioner. My Procurement experience spans across both direct and indirect categories in the medical research industry. Managed annual category spend of approx. $20M and project spend of up to $70M+ (AUD).
Key skills include category management, contract management, P2P, project management, risk management and compliance, supplier negotiation and policy development.
PROCUREMENT CATEGORY EXPERIENCE
• Catering and Events
• Consulting and Administrative Services (incl Business Cases and related and Legal Services)
• Facilities Management (incl Building Services, Construction Projects and Security Services)
• Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS/FCS)
• ICT (incl AV Infrastructure Projects, Hardware, High Performance Computing (HPC), MFD Printers, PCs, Notebooks and Peripherals, Software including Software as a Service (SaaS) and Storage)
• Laboratory Instrumentation (including Robotics and Automation)
• People and Culture