I started my all-natural skincare line From Molly With Love on Etsy— and after my first year in business, we generated multiple six figures!
Selling our products wholesale to retail stores has been a huge part of that success. In just one year, From Molly With Love is now in over 500+ doors nationwide and in four countries. We sell to small boutiques, spas, salons, yoga studios and nationwide chain retailers.
Landing your products in retail stores is both an art and a science. If you want to start but don't know how, I can help.
During our chat, we can discuss the following items:
- A list of things to consider in order to get ready to sell your products to retail stores
- How to put together a professional buyer's packet (wholesale linesheet and order form)
- How/where to find retail stores to pitch
- How to work with wholesale marketplaces
- How to pitch retail buyers
- The terms and pricing you should offer retailers
- What to expect when you get a retail order
- Shipping/fulfillment guidelines
- The difference between selling to boutiques vs. selling to large chains. What to consider with both
- How to manage buyer relationships
- How to keep your customers happy and get them to reorder