While you've created a good amount of content on your Kickstarter campaign, your website is lacking severely in it.
With that in mind, when it comes to your website I'd propose focusing on these two main goals:
1) Increase lead generation through your website.
2) Engage more with your current (and future) audience.
Here's what I think you should regarding those goals:
1) Create a User Persona (Customer Avatar).
2) Create an Audience Research document which would outline your customer's needs, social channels, age range, style of communication, and possible competition.
Using the data from the above steps, you should do this:
1) Redesign your current website page and outline the benefits for the future backers. Be sure to include FAQ and "intro" section as well explaining the reasons on why are you creating this product.
2) Offer a free incentive for the future backers BEFORE they've backed up your campaign (you can use a paid campaign via social media as well for this).
3) Increase social media engagement via User Persona social channels (Reddit, 9GAG, Facebook as an example).
Hope that helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.