I Will Give You Advice on How to Leverage Online Marketing to Grow Your Startup.
Destined to be a marketer, I spent my teenage years listening to Smashing Pumpkins and analyzing product positioning in Seventeen magazine. However, you could say that I got my start when I won third place in my elementary school poster contest, using a celebrity endorsement (Kathy Mattea, not remotely approved) to spread the word about the importance of fire safety.
My career started in market research, where I learned how to use numbers to tell a story. I then went on to explore roles in marketing communications and marketing management, where I utilized marketing strategy to build and execute successful campaigns and programs.
Seeing the opportunities for small organizations to build brand and connect with customers shifted my focus toward content marketing and social media marketing. This led me to inbound marketing. If you want traffic, leads, and sales, this is the way to go. I founded Mixy Marketing to provide inbound marketing services that help startups and small companies use the web to grow their business.
I can help you and your startup:
- understand how to build a predictable pipeline, gaining traction as quickly as possible.
- learn about the possibilities within your website to generate the right kind of business
- distinguish between marketing fads and what actually works
- decide the best way to allocate those precious startup dollars to marketing activities that will generate an ROI
- build a marketing strategy tied to your revenue goals
I look forward to connecting with you.