Since 1998, I've written articles, book chapters, op-eds, blog posts, websites, and performed ghostwriting, branded journalism, copywriting, and experiential storytelling. I believe in creativity that stands out in a sea of sameness, and simple language that makes powerful arguments or elicits meaningful emotion. If you have a storytelling challenge, I'd love to talk with you about your story, timeline, budget, audience, and goals.
In an information overload society, it's harder to reach and interact with people than ever before. I can help you put a content strategy into place, tactically understand how to execute it, and connect you with other experts and consultants as necessary (SME's, writers, designers, etc.).
Beyond initial conversation(s), potential deliverables include:
- Content research and strategy
- Content calendar brainstorming session
- Custom branded short-form article or similar (blog post, etc.)
- Long-form content production (custom website, magazine, etc.)
- Ongoing content lifecycle management
Past projects include:
- Content strategy and newsletter launch for a biotech nonprofit
- Branded reported articles for one of the world's largest banks
- Quantitative research measuring audience perception shifts after a digital content or ad campaign for a prominent media company