Head of Global Brand for Xbox, where I made Kinect a social phenomenon and Xbox a top 10 brand. Now, I'm passionate and committed to helping startups and small companies market smarter. Brand strategist, copywriter and market researcher.
I wrote all consumer copy for Xbox for six years, including taglines such as "You are the controller," which helped make Kinect a social phenomenon. I know how to write copy that will make your business take off.
Good copy is:
- Enticing - grabs the reader's attention
- Persuasive - concisely communicates what you do and why they should buy
- Prioritized - readers comprehend and retain information in chunks of 3
The biggest mistake startups make is not prioritizing their messaging, which means they haven't boiled down their value proposition: you sell what, to whom, and why they should buy. Once you have that you can bring it to life with great messaging.
I am a strategic and creative copy writer who can help you craft your brand story with copy that works, builds your brand and sells now.
I specialize in helping you market smarter. I'll analyze your website, product and marketing materials and make impactful suggestions to improve your brand and marketing.
- Talk through who your target customer is, why they buy
- Review your messaging
- Review your visual brand
Common mistakes I help clients overcome:
- Messaging prioritization - people consume information in chunks of three, they need it served up orderly and grouped in order to comprehend and retain it
- Value proposition is not clear - you sell what, to whom, and why they buy
- Lack a brand story - haven't turned your value proposition into a story (tagline)
I specialize in helping startups understand your vision and bring it to life with enticing and persuasive messaging. I can quickly analyze your site and marketing materials and get you on track to take off.