- More than 10 years of experience working for top-tier CPG companies on their largest/most important account teams (Walmart and Sam's Club).
- Training and experience across multiple functions on customer teams including: forecasting, replenishment, sales analytics, category management, insights, shopper marketing (both brick and mortar as well as digital, mobile and social).
- Extensive knowledge of the retail landscape.
- Experienced in many functions within an organization.
- A seasoned presenter, and excellent communicator who has regularly addressed crowds of 100 – 600 people, and was once chosen to address a crowd greater than 5,000.
- Strong leadership experience. More than five years serving as host and facilitator for weekly small group meetings. Able to teach.
- Characterized as passionate, gregarious and one who thrives in skills of diplomacy. Regularly
able to bring a team into alignment around a goal or project.
- Bi-lingual. Native English speaker, but has had over five years of Spanish language training.
Chosen to train colleagues and Wal-Mart associates in Argentina on best practices which US
team had developed with Walmart.
- Involved with cross cultural programs. Active host to international students.
- Technical proficiency includes:
Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
Databases including: Walmart RetailLink, syndicated data sources - IRI and AC Nielsen
Toolbook, Adobe Premiere, Clients & Profits
- Training / Experience: JDA Space Planning by Intactix 7.5.0, Manugistics, SAP, DemandTec