Speaker, Social Media Consultant, Blogger and Web Developer. Founder of Seriously Social and co-founder of Select Performers Internet Solutions
I’m passionate about teaching and turning the “techno-babble” of social media, marketing and the internet into plain English.
Do you want to-
- Find the best tools for you and your business
- Become more efficient and productive with your social media efforts
- Boost the traffic to your website or blog
- Increase and measure your Return on Investment (ROI)
- Learn the latest tools, tricks, tips and best practices in social media
- Make a start on your social media strategy
- Launch your blog or podcast on the right platforms
- Grow your social media audience (increase your followers the right way)
Rather unintentionally, I’ve begun to be called “The Tools Guy,” often speaking on the topic of social media and marketing tools. And while we all know tools aren’t the answer to all our problems – you’ll need a proper business and marketing strategy – they can help you make smarter business decisions and become more productive and efficient.
I've had years of experience as a teacher and coach as well as web developer (with a particular passion for WordPress) and a social media consultant.