British Digital Expert. Lead product designer of multiple international travel companies & airlines. All-round understanding of all things digital (mobile & web technologies, marketing strategies, SEO, entrepreneurship).
It's extremely likely that bad UX is hurting your business one way or another. Either through bad usability for your customers (creating a bad relationship between your customer and your product), or by affecting conversions and sales (affecting your sales). It's essential that you tackle this, even if you think the UX is good, to ensure that you aren't damaging your products' potential.
Having been a product designer for the past 5 years, I am fully qualified to consult you on this. During our consultations, I will:
- run through your website or product in detail
- explain where I think the UX could be improved and why
- answer questions you may have (UX might be alien to you)
- put together a report so you have our discussions on paper
- make recommendations based on past experience
Consulting is a great service, however you are rarely left with physical outcomes that you can take action on. For this reason, I will even design solutions for you which you can take away! (designers will charge at least £300 for this!)