Social Media shouldn't be confusing and expensive. Whether you want to grow your account or establish a brand, I can help you get there.
I've worked with companies such as PepsiCo, Gerber, Airbnb, Discovery Channel and Sam Edelman to help with marketing efforts and visibility.
I have professional experience with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, influencer marketing, Wordpress, Squarespace, photography and more. Not every company should be on every platform, we'll figure out what works best for you depending on your goals.
Through a simple conversation, I will explain how to get your social media accounts to grow and reach your target audience in a way anyone can understand. An example of what I can help with over the phone looks like the below:
- First, we'll discuss you, your brand, and your goal.
- Then, we discuss what you've been doing, what's not working and what is.
- After that, we establish key competitors or accounts you admire.
- From that info, we can discuss how you can utilize key tools and tactics to build your account, correctly, with a cohesive look and with smart SEO tools, like the right hashtags to use, how many, and when to use them.
- I can point you in the right direction in terms of the correct platform you should be on, the right tools for your business, types of influencers to connect with, how to use Facebook advertising correctly and whether or not your brand benefits from an Instagram account.
- If you're looking to discuss branding, we can do that too.
Although I have experience with large-scale companies, I've also helped a small boutique agency with no budget go from 4k followers on Instagram to over 50K in less than 24 months, with no paid marketing, just through simple strategy, intention, and direction. It's not about the numbers, it's about the interaction and the connection. That is what makes a successful social media campaign and that is what helps you and your brand grow.
You don't need to pay an expensive branding or social media agency to have a team working on your account. You can create a successful social media strategy on your own, with little guidance. It's not rocket science, it's marketing. My goal is to help you so that you can do it on your own, like a pro. If I haven't taught you correctly and you still need help, then I haven't done my job.