Founder and Managing Director of eGames (UK) Limited trading as DigiSub.co.uk. Currently Head of Product at Quint Group, in the Fintech sector. I also have experience in financial markets and trading.
My main specialty is retailing digitally delivered products / virtual goods on the web. Ideal if you are a business start-up or small business currently situated in this market. I also specialise in general online retailing and will certainly be able to give some handy hints and tips about how to improve profits (whether it be lowering costs or increasing revenue) all of which can only really be learned from experience.
Areas for discussion:
- Business registration and startup
- Website registration (incl. domain names and hosting providers)
- General start-up (getting everything setup – what do you need to think about? Your target market!)
- Website shopping cart choice and implementation (incl. design customisation)
- Payment gateway integration (PayPal, Skrill, Other merchant gateways)
- Source of reliable suppliers especially situated within the digital goods sector. i.e. Xbox live subscriptions, Microsoft points, FIFA ultimate team coins, iTunes gift cards, Antivirus products etc.)
- Questions on VAT for small businesses including your options you have available (more than you might think!)
- Google Analytics - this really is an amazing tool! Increasing your e-commerce conversions
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - how not to spend too much and what you can do yourself
- Google Adwords - setting up efficient campaigns
- Maintaining your websites reputation (review sites)