- developing creative solutions to difficult financial problems
- general help and guidance on exploring profitability and value opportunities
- advice on working with banks, lenders and investors
- solving cash flow problems
- restructuring existing financing to deal with creditors or to reduce the cost of capital
- sourcing new financing for growth, expansion, or other reasons
- helping investors who have funded private companies and need to solve finance related problems
My experience and knowledge are in deals between $50,000 to $10,000,000 in size and include both business and real estate transactions. Providing direction on general matters involving debt or equity financing is also a key skill that I can bring to the table.
If you are an entrepreneur or business owner that needs help navigating any financial aspect of your business - let's chat. I have made all of the mistakes, I have witnessed others make all of the mistakes and hopefully can help your business with the financial expertise it might need.
If you are an investor that has funded a private company and need someone to discuss finance related issues with - let's chat. I have foreclosure experience, have worked with receivers and can be helpful in working through the challenges that come with making private company investments.