MBA. Founder/CEO, AnalytiCo LLC. Full-time Web Analyst and data visualist . Google Analytics IQ Certified and advanced Google Tag Manager certified.
My experience with Google Analytics comes from my previous two employers. I use Google Analytics in the following ways:
- Measurement and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Highest converting customer segments
- Customer journey and digital conversion pathway optimization
- High efficiency web traffic acquisition sources
- Industry benchmarking to identify traffic sources through which a website excels or lags
- Opportunities for organic and paid search engine optimization (SEO)
- Most (and least) engaging website areas
At my current job, I implement Google Tag Manager tracking procedures for all new websites/landing pages that my company designs. In addition to on-the-job experience, I have completed a comprehensive Google Tag Manager certification course, through which I learned advanced website tracking protocols, such as scroll tracking, percent of video viewed, form submissions, external link/button clicks, and deployment of third-party advertising pixels.
Outstanding call. Brett troubleshoot, diagnosed and presented a solution for our issue in 24 minutes. Strongly recommended expert.
Great call, thanks
I really enjoyed my call with Brett. He definitely understands analytics and was able to walk me through a tricky GTM/GA setup for a client.
Great call! Brett gave me the clarity I needed on a tricky technical analytics issue.
Awesome call, super valuable, and Brett was able to callout a few key things I wasn't aware of to overcome the challenge we had. Precisely why I booked the call. Will be working with him again for sure. Highly recommended.
Brett is very knowledgeable. I offered very good advice that helped me to clean up issues with conversion tracking in Google Analytics. I highly recommend this guy.