MBA. Founder/CEO, AnalytiCo LLC. Full-time Web Analyst and data visualist at Buffalo NY's largest advertising agency. Google Analytics IQ Certified and advanced Google Tag Manager certified.
My experience with Google Analytics comes from my previous two employers. I use Google Analytics in the following ways:
- Measurement and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Highest converting customer segments
- Customer journey and digital conversion pathway optimization
- High efficiency web traffic acquisition sources
- Industry benchmarking to identify traffic sources through which a website excels or lags
- Opportunities for organic and paid search engine optimization (SEO)
- Most (and least) engaging website areas
At my current job, I implement Google Tag Manager tracking procedures for all new websites/landing pages that my company designs. In addition to on-the-job experience, I have completed a comprehensive Google Tag Manager certification course, through which I learned advanced website tracking protocols, such as scroll tracking, percent of video viewed, form submissions, external link/button clicks, and deployment of third-party advertising pixels.
Brett is very knowledgeable. I offered very good advice that helped me to clean up issues with conversion tracking in Google Analytics. I highly recommend this guy.