Position: Senior Accountant
Experience: 5 Years
Educational Qualification: Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) Mobile: 00971-555270085
Current Location: Dubai, UAE (Own Visa till April 2022)
Seeking a rewarding and challenging position with a reputable company to maximize learnings in financial reporting; forecasting & Planning; financial analysis and knowledge of accounting software.
• Financial Reporting Corporate Reporting MIS Reporting
• Financial Statements ( Income Staatement, Balance sheet & Cashflow Statement)
• Budget & Forecasting Financial Models Financial Aanalysis
• Bookkeeping AP/AR Reconciliation Bank Reconciliation
• International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Taxation (VAT)
• Oracle/Tally/Quickbooks Office 365 Interpersonal Skills
Summary of Career
• Presenting 5 Years diversified experience, within different industries including Pakistan International Airlines Corporation.
• Having experience of bookkeeping; reconciliation of bank accounts, maintaining, reviewing, adjusting & closing ledgers; preparing aging of receivables; estimation of bad debts & depreciation of fixed assets; computing income, payroll and sales tax.
• Preparing financial statements, including Balance sheet, Income statement & Cash flow statement and presenting it to the management for detailed analysis.
• Held a designation of an accounts officer in Global business International; responsible for maintaining and analyzing accounting data of the company from scratch to final in Tally/Quick books accounting software.
• Held a designation of an Accounts officer in Pakistan International Airlines Corporation. Accountable for financial analysis and uploading annual budget of 170 Billion Rupees on ERP of the entire corporation.
• Proficient in using Ms. Excel (Sum ifs, V look up, Pivot table, Data Validation, Cell referencing, Macro functions) Ms. Word & Ms. Power point, QuickBooks, Tally & Oracle.
• Hands on experience to process & analyze data, turn them into meaningful report and visualizing them through interactive dashboards, graphs and charts.
Major Roles in Different Organizations
Accounts Officer, Pakistan International Airlines, Pakistan Aug 2018 to Aug 2019
Accounts officer, Global Business International, Pakistan May 2014 to May 2018
Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) 2014 to 2017
GCE Advanced Level 2011 to 2013
GCE Ordinary Level 2008 to 2011
Name of Organization position
: Pakistan International Airlines| PAK Job
: Accounts Officer
Year : Aug 2018 – Aug 2019
The PIACL is the leading airline in Pakistan, mainly state owned corporation, primarily providing commercial air transportation, which includes passenger, cargo and postal carriage services. As an Accounts officer, I was assigned with responsibilities, including:
• Analyze results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management in order to improve financial ratios.
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking. Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision making.
• Reporting on financial performance and preparation for regular management reviews.
• Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and excel dashboard.
• Collecting Budget demands from stations and uploading on Oracle after approval from board.
Name of Organization: Global Business International |PAK Job Position : Accounts Officer
Year : May 2014 - May 2018
Global Business International Pvt. Ltd is privately owned company, mainly dealing in importing second hand clothes & shoes and selling it to local market wholesalers. As an Accounts officer my Job description included:
• Posting transactions to accounting software from invoices to customers, cash receipts and supplier invoices and from other source documents.
• Reviewing postings to ledgers; adjusting and closing ledgers at the end of each month.
• Bank reconciliation; reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Producing error free reports for analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and presenting them to management for recommended actions.
• Responsible for providing assistance to bookkeepers in their work and identifying and rectifying errors in accounting system.
• Preparing financial statements for the company on quarterly basis and its annual budget.
• Reviewing business processes and accounting policies on consistent basis for strengthening internal controls.
• Ensuring that accounting data is in compliance with IFRS.
• Preparing income tax, payroll tax and sales tax returns for the company.
• Liaise with finance manager to improve financial procedures.
• Accounting records were maintained using Tally/QuickBooks accounting software from scratch to final.
• Date of Birth : 3rd Oct, 1994
• Gender : Male
• Nationality : Pakistani
• Languages : English, Urdu, Pashtu, Arabic