Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills In-depth Analytical and Assessment Skills Moral Leadership Qualities Accurate assimilation of data
Knowledge of theoretical approaches Superb organizational skills
Empathetic Pastoral Counselor
2014 Liberty University Lynchburg, VA
MA/Professional License Counselor GPA: 3.3
2005 Park University Parkville, MO
BS/Business Management GPA: 3.66
WORK OF EXPERIENCE
Clinician ProActive Management Consulting Smyrna, GA
• Respond appropriately to mental health emergency situations and utilizes crisis intervention techniques and procedures.
• Provide case management services, coordinating services with various agencies in order to ensure on-going assessment and follow-through of treatment plans.
• Maintain appropriate and timely documentation using BIRP.
• Establishes and maintains effective public and working relationships and collateral contact.
• Proficient in using Sharenote.
• Utilize CAFAS training to evaluate clients.
• Conduct individual and family counseling.
• Therapeutic counseling ages 5 to 17.
• Monitors client's behavior in relation to treatment plan goals and client's needs.
Counselor Eagles Landing Christian Counseling Center Mcdonough, GA
• Family counseling using Gottman I level training model.
• Adolescent counseling using cognitive behavioral and motivational interviewing.
• Conduct individual and group counseling.
• Perform public speaking at community events.
• Diagnose clients based on current DSM.
• Develop treatment plans.
• Maintain timely and accurate counseling records.
• Prepare and submit timely case reports and summaries.
• Confers with other staff members regarding psychological issues.
• Substance counselor using Prime Solutions Level I training.
• Perform initial intake services.
Pastor Redeeming Word Church, Inc. Mcdonough, GA
• Counsel adult parishioners on vocational choices.
• Assess a child's academic needs with parents based on school achievements.
• Counsel youth and adolescent children on behavioral issues.
• Conduct marital counseling for couples with communication and parenting issues.
• Interpret the meaning of information through observational skills.
• Counsel individuals in spiritual matters .
• Provide life skills training to those in the congregation.
• Establish organizational structure to protect sensitive information on all parishioners.
• Practice active listening for those in distress.
• Teach volunteer leadership team on personal development and team concepts.