Senior Startup CTO, IT architect, Mentor & keynote speaker for Incubators/Accelerators. I help startups and non-technical founders to prototype, establish roadmaps, choose providers, build scalable architecture and grow technical teams.
I help guide decisions, create prototypes, establish roadmaps, build scalable architecture and grow technical team. Using my highly technical skills, I have worked with more than 80 startups in the past 4 years, plus my very own 7 years ago. I have also worked over 10 years in corporate. No matter where you are with your startup project, I bet that I have already managed similar situations.
I can help you…
- Define the shortest solution to build a prototype that fits your budget
- Define the best technologies for your project considering existing product, team & business vision
- Prioritize your product roadmap based on your vision, resources and market
- Summarize the product roadmap with required resources and budget costs
- Define scalable architecture based on Cloud services like AWS or Google Cloud
- Write CTO and developers job description according to your needs
- Help you search & cherry pick a CTO or developer
- Grow an existing team and optimize the organization with Agile scrum methodology
- Teach you how to organize your own team and keep track of progress
- Help you overcome any technical or strategical situation regarding your product development
- Pitch the technical part of your project to investors, incubators or grant organizations
- Audit existing software & source code
- Guide you for the length of your venture
I take pride in providing startup founders with the most objective advice out there. And not having a development team of my own, nor receiving commissions from developers or web agencies, allows me to think outside the box and search for the optimal digital solution. I offer advice as if it were for my own company.