A certified Solution Architect guiding corporate leadership through challenges of integrating SaaS solutions with traditional application landscape. Experienced solutioning large complex multi-function propels to small targeted projects in multiple industries with particular focus on Chemicals, High Tech and Automotive Industrial. Deeply knowledgeable with on premise and cloud technologies such as SAP suite (ECC/S4 HANA, Ariba, Fieldglass, Successfactors, Concur, BW/BI), Microsoft Dynamics, Coupa and other technologies.
Driven by excellence and well skilled at balancing multiple tasks and working under pressure. Managed all aspects of large scale projects including budget management, resource administration and executive stakeholder management. Deeply knowledgeable with on premise and cloud technologies such as SAP suite (ECC/S4 HANA, Ariba, Fieldglass, Successfactors, Concur, BW/BI), Microsoft Dynamics, Coupa and Analytics technologies.
• Delivered large complex SAP implementations $3M to $25M
• Experienced in process transformation and systems implementations for on premise and cloud applications (e.g. SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Concur, Coupa, etc)
• Developed a standardized approach to evaluating software options. Facilitated clients through the process to quickly and efficiently choose the right applications for their business investment
• Reduced customizations to 20% of project budget. Guided clients to achieve standard business solution and still their corporate culture and market differentiator
• Shifted from Waterfall to a hybrid Agile approach; concise project startup and assessment phase, Agile development and test, efficient integration test and deployment
• Driven by the highest standards of ethics and process which define business goals, develop achievable roadmaps, implement new systems, harmonize data, establish metrics and analytics solutions and introduce process optimizations across her client’s business to achieve their annual targets.