I spent years researching and writing a book on decision-making. In particular, I've developed an approach to apprehend what I call "unpractical decisions," referring to decisions that are seemingly difficult to make.
My approach can be applied to high-stakes decisions (building strategies, hiring for critical roles, tactical purchases, cutting losses…) as well as everyday decisions. I’m leveraging my experience leading teams of engineers and data scientists, with whom I spent years generating value from data, to complement the different fields of decision theory (Game Theory, Rational Thinking, Nudge Theory…).
I can help with a specific decision, and I can also advise on setting up effective decision-making frameworks within your organization.
I’m particularly interested to hear about your challenges in these fields:
- Investment decisions
- Setting policies to fight the climate crisis
- Decisions in sports (strategies, hiring decisions)
- Group decisions in organizations
- Economic decisions (auction theory, game theory)
- Boards decisions in large organizations
- Moral dilemmas, applied at a large scale
- Decisions in early-stage startups