Business manager with over 20 years experience in general management, marketing, sales, operations and supply chain with multinational companies such as Kraft Foods (Mondelez), Philip Morris and AmRest Holdings.
Fluent in English, German and Spanish, with advanced French and Polish, Zoltan has lived and worked in Peru, USA, France, Mexico, Poland and currently lives in Berlin, Germany. Zoltan has a strong multicultural background and has further developed a deep cross-cultural sensitivity.
Zoltan holds graduate and postgraduate degrees in business administration, international trade and marketing as well as certifications in finance, restaurant operations and digital marketing.
12 years experience in the Food & Beverage industry:
• B-2-C and B-2-B, managing dry and refrigerated goods.
• Product expertise includes beverages, coffee, cheese, confectionery, chocolate, cereals, viscous, savory snacks and tortillas / flatbreads.
• Team leadership in marketing, business development, sales and general management.
• Managed brands such as Marlboro, Kraft, Philadelphia and Jacobs.
• Sales clients included McDonalds, Compass, Sodexo, Metro, Pepsi,
8 years experience in the Restaurant industry:
• Managed full service and quick service global and regional brands, such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Starbucks, Applebees and Chili's.
• First CMO at AmRest Holdings, Europe’s largest independent restaurant operator.
• Build and developed teams in the areas of marketing, architecture & design, new product development, public relations, operations and supply chain, including manufacturing.
Core competencies include new market entry, go-to-market planning, new business development, organizational structure and team development, launch and development of new brands, products and services; business processes, strategic marketing, project planning, design thinking and a strong multicultural and multilingual background.