Israeli entrepreneur. Co-Founder of Nukadima, 6-figure consultant, MIT CSAIL & Media Lab alum, former IBM Researcher, host of The School of Innovation podcast.
Before you book a call with me:
- Have a specific topic in mind, articulate the problem, and what you'd like to get from me.
- You can have more than one topic, but note there's a direct correlation between # of topics and duration of call.
- Send me at least a day in advance any material you wish to discuss / address during our call. I need time to review and prepare, in order to deliver the value you deserve.
What you'll get:
- Heuristic evaluation of your product or service
- Actionable tips on how to address the issues that come up during the evaluation
- Additional resources to get even better user engagement
Co-Founder @Nukadima, former architect, MIT alum, ex-IBM Research, MIT Media Lab dropout, public speaker, author, and connector of dots. I love designing products that deliver emotionally engaging experiences and enrich people's lives. I've got a unique combination of design and technology skills and experience working in high-profile R&D environments on projects that combine design and technology in meaningful ways.
Yaniv is smart, insightful and helpful! Looking forward to continuing the conversation.