Alumni of Stanford Business School. Founder of startups in the mobile, medtech, and finance spaces. Strategic advisor to early stage tech companies on new market entry, product development, revenue models, business plans.
Currently a consultant to technology clients advising on:
• Building market models (e.g. total addressable market, serviceable available market), pricing models (e.g. customer segmentation, value based pricing), & revenue models (e.g. fee based, digital advertising) to determine market opportunities
• Performing competitive analyses, creating industry landscapes, and conducting market research
• Formulating value propositions of new product launches for customers & investors
• Determining new market entry strategies (e.g. geographic, customer segments) & anchor clients
• Providing strategic recommendations to clients (e.g. angel, VC funded) in technology sector (e.g. healthcare technology startup, nanosatellite data provider)