To support the growth and profitability of an organization that provides challenges, encourages, advancement and rewards achievement. With an opportunity to utilize my skills and proven abilities in a fast paced work environment.
Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ Anticipated Graduation – Spring 2019
Associates of Science, Environmental Studies
Ecologist Research Assistant Jersey City, NJ
June 2016 to August 2017
· Conducted experiments on tropical calcareous algae from Caribbean Sea
· Compiled and organized data from experiments to contribute to a twenty-year study on the effects of ocean acidification.
· Organic and inorganic carbon from algae found in the Bahamas.
· Finding carbon dioxide in seawater and solving the acidic waters.
October 2018 to Currently Jersey City, NJ
• Ensure a unique customer experience that makes every visitor feel welcome.
• Show up to each shift with a positive attitude and ready to contribute to the team.
• Be present in driving your own development and constantly look to grow and elevate my skills and add to a solution-oriented work environment.
• Actively involved in preventing damage to the environment.
· Former President of the Environmental Club in Hudson County Community College.
· National Honor Society of Leadership and Success
· GS-LSAMP/NNJ-B2B Scholar
· Eco-warrior at Lush Cosmetics