Palo Alto, CA
Sodan Selvaretnam has built and scaled several businesses in public companies, private equity, venture capital and angel backed ventures. Sodan is a seasoned entrepreneur, business builder, and transformation executive with 20 years of experience; a track record of impact at venture capital, private equity, and public companies in condensed time frames.
- Venture backed IPO
- Business Planning and Development, building Multiple New Disney Interactive Businesses
- Building Blackstone Invested Private Company Interactive Division.
- Built and exited privately funded global outsourcing Company (Founder and CEO).
- Raised Series A/B, internationalized (as COO/CFO), scaled, exited a venture capital backed company.
- Built the New and Corporate Venture Division for publicly listed mid-cap company as Advisor and Founding General Partner), creating a corporate venture and LP investment program, co-founded a Series A funded spin out company.