• Over a decade experience in Higher Education in all areas of Student Life Cycle (Marketing, Lead Generation, Lead Management, Recruitment, Admissions, Retention, Alumni and Curriculum Development)
• Experience in program, project, product management, business analysis, call center manager and QA manager with national and international experience.
• Analyzed and designed multiple user experience and user journeys.
• Managed, improved and defined Online student experience for non-profit and for-profit universities including web experience, communication, application, general systems, and others.
• Lead, facilitated communications among business, leadership and technology stakeholders.
• Business process improvement including analysis, documentation and training of SOP’s.
• Build and document complex process mapping and user experience flows.
• Business requirements definition, gathering and documentation to facilitate system development/configuration.
• Customer service and call center management experience.
• Experience in business systems prevalent in Higher Education: Google Analytics, Web Presence (Drupal, AWS), Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce), Student Information System (Peoplesoft, Banner), Learning Management System (Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle), Business Intelligence (Tableau).
• Experience in International new business development, mergers and acquisitions, best practice knowledge transfer and consulting.
• Produce and analyze large and complex data sets to different key decisions.