my name is Shar Clay ive been playing guitar for 9 years. I have recently earned a bachelors degree in music. I have traveled internationally to perform musical events. I also have 5 years of experience in audio production and editing. I would be more than happy to help you earch your musical goals.
KOOP FM Radio - Austin, TX
April 2018 to Present
• Input details about new material into library catalog.
• Follow library standards and guidelines when classifying documents.
• Work alongside subject specialists.
• Conduct complex research to support written details of each CD reviewed.
Aarons Rock And Roll - Austin, TX
November 2017 to Present
• Spoke with customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
• Spoke with customers about product features and any questions they might have.
• Maintained housekeeping of the store.
• Perform various duties as requested by store manager.
Radio Broadcasting Board Operator Internship
KSFR FM Radio - Santa Fe, NM
May 2017 to August 2017
• Set up and operate audio equipment used to transmit radio programs.
• Controlling volumes of the microphone channels and consistently providing necessary levels for an audio broadcast.
• Set up and troubleshoot computer software used for editing and broadcasting audio.
• Record any radio program and prepare shows for future airing.
Warehouse 508 - Albuquerque, NM
June 2010 to August 2017
• Confer with performers to achieve the desired sound for music production.
• Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances.
• Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
Arroyo Records - Santa Fe, NM
September 2016 to December 2016
• Communication and public relation specialist that focuses on cultivating and maintaining the image of a musical artist by working under a record label and with other music professionals.
• Creates press kits, writes press releases, and contacts media to promote and secure coverage for artist, albums, singles, and demos.
• Use marketing and advertising strategies to influence public opinion about their clients in a positive way.
• Researching and managing sponsorship opportunities for musical artist such as radio airplay.
Student Aid Librarian
Fogelson Library - Santa Fe, NM
October 2014 to December 2015
Assist staff daily, routine library operations: library searches, general office work, data entry,
assisting patrons, book repairs, and maintaining statistics.
Santa Fe University of Art And Design - Santa Fe, NM
June 2015 to July 2015
Be regularly available for and capable of assisting international students, in their study abroad
program, with their concerns related to their university experience.
• Mediate roommate conflicts as necessary.
• Respond to student behavior which violates university and residence hall policies, procedures,
• Assist with daily operational procedures: check-ins, check-outs, damage assessment, room
changes, lock-outs, identifying and reporting maintenance and safety concerns, etc.
• Respond to emergency and crisis situations as covered in training.
• Follow up on resident concerns and requests for information.
• Be knowledgeable about campus and community resources and function as a source of information.
• Perform other administrative tasks as requested by the university.
"The Grip House", Santa Fe University Film Department - Santa Fe, NM
February 2014 to May 2014
Rent and check-in film equipment, maintain housekeeping duties, restock equipment, inventory.
Tuesday Morning - Universal City, TX
June 2013 to August 2013
Stocked items, cashier, provided customer service, adhere to loss prevention and inventory
control, maintain housekeeping of the store, perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Arts in Contemporary Music
Santa Fe University of Art and Design - Santa Fe, NM
Microsoft Word (4 years), mixing (4 years), Audio Editing (4 years), Word (4 years)
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Logic Pro and Ableton digital audio workstation, music production, live
music engineering, audio mixing and mastering.