Brand Strategist. Former Brand Founder. Previously led brand strategy for Sephora, Kendo Brands (LVMH's beauty incubator), Marc Jacobs Beauty, Drybar, and Swarovski. Digital marketing and growth at Trendalytics and Darby Smart. PR and influencer marketing at Bollare and Elle Communications.
Hi, I'm Dara, a curiously inclined Brand Strategist with a penchant for ideating, storytelling, and problem-solving.
I partner with early-stage founders to build brands that resonate. My domain expertise is in the consumer lifestyle space with a focus on fashion, beauty, and wellness brands.
Applying an ethnographic, consumer-centric, and analytical approach to brand strategy, I study trends, human behavior, and data to get to the root of what makes your customers tick.
Then, I partner with you to ensure every element of your brand strategy is fully aligned with your core values on both a business and personal level. I believe this is the foundation for building a brand that resonates, and a business that endures.
Let's partner up to...
- Refine your brand vision and message.
- Clarify and find your ideal target audience.
- Craft a PR-worthy, headline-grabbing pitch.
- Identify strategic influencers and brand partners.
I also advise software and tech companies who are on a mission to innovate and improve the PR, brand, and influencer marketing landscape.
Let's keep in touch! I curate a weekly-ish newsletter on personal growth, branding, and entrepreneurship:
- Brevity Brand (Founder)
- Kendo Brands (LVMH Beauty Incubator)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Darby Smart (Michaels, Gap)
- Bollare Communications (Refinery29, Ruche, ThreadSence, Eberjey, JewelMint)
- Elle Communications (Drybar, MAGIC Market Week, Teen Vogue)